Hi, I’m Ayesha.
I’m 22 and I’m am an Msc Molecular & Cell Biology student based in Sheffield.
I’ve spent countless hours watching beauty videos/reading blogs and finally decided to launch a blog of my own. Here you’ll find honest and non-biased reviews, tutorials, tips and all things beauty related. I’d also quite like to incorporate my Science background into this blog whenever I can so hopefully that’ll vaguely interest some of you.
10 Facts About Me
- I love spending time with my best friend/husband – he actually encouraged me to finally start my own blog since I’d been too nervous to before.
- Skincare is my favourite thing – I used to suffer from acne all throughout secondary school and ever since then I’ve been sticking to skincare routines and am always trying to improve the condition of my skin.
- I’d love to be able to combine my Science degree(s) with skincare for my future career.
- I use a Canon 600D for photos – my Dad actually bought this for me for my birthday years ago and now I can finally put it to good use!
- I’m Bengali and originally from London, though I’ve lived up North most of my life.
- I have a medium, cool skin tone (NC41) with dark brown eyes and my natural hair colour is jet black (though I dye it brown).
- I’m usually really shy when I first meet people.
- I love music and used to play the drums – which is something I aim to start up again in the future as a hobby. My favourite band is Alter Bridge.
- I enjoy going to the gym regularly – a couple years ago I was someone who literally never went to the gym so it’s a huge achievement for me. Like I’d signed up during my first year of uni, went twice and felt too awkward to cancel my membership and ended up paying for it for months without using it..
- I wanted to start a beauty blog because of how fun it seems and to share my own experience & advice on things beauty related – it’s important to me to always be transparent about everything and always give genuine, honest reviews.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this & hopefully you’ll stick around ♡